Morf Designs Ltd is committed to keeping customer information confidential and used solely for the purpose of serving you better.
We undertake the following measures to ensure a high level of privacy for our customers.
Any information you provide will be kept confidential and only used to support your customer relationship with Morf Designs Ltd.
1. Website Tracking
2. Sharing Information
We do not share personally identifiable data with any other companies. We may provide such aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related website information to trustworthy third parties, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
3. What Are Cookies?
Cookies assign a unique identification to your computer and store the details on your hard drive via a facility in your web browser. The cookie does not contain any personally identifying information but does permit our website to recognize you each time you return to the website. If you do not want to use “cookies”, most Internet browser programs will permit you to turn them off. Should you do this, you will still be able to access our website as normal.
4. Personal data which we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
At Morf Designs Ltd we collect a range of information about our customers and visitors to the our website:
• Identity Data includes title, first name, last name, username or similar identifier and an encrypted version of your login/password, if you have an account with us. This may include your social media user name.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers, if you do, or have ever used our services.
• Financial Data includes payment card details.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses, as well as any profile data which we have added (for example, using analytics and profiling).
• Tracking Data includes information we or others collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving direct marketing from us and your communication preferences.
5. How is your personal data collected?
We use various methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or through chat or social media. This includes personal data you provide when you:
• order our products or services;
• create an account on our website;
• sign up to receive our newsletter;
• make enquiries or request information be sent to you;
• ask for marketing to be sent to you;
• engage with us on social media;
• enter a competition, promotion or survey;
• contact customer services;
• leave comments or reviews on our products or services.
6. How we use your personal data
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you. For example, when you use our design services.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. For example, when we carry out fraud screening as part of the check-out/credit control process.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. For example, keeping records of our sales for tax compliance.
7. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. Your right to access, edit or delete your personal information
You’re welcome to access and edit any information we hold about you. You can do it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to main site